Set Of Two Espresso Cups And Saucers Oriente Italiano Citrino
- Unit Price
The Oriente Italiano collection from Richard Ginori combines contemporary Italian luxury with timeless appeal, merging exotic beauty with Italian craftsmanship.
Originally designed by the renowned architect Gio Ponti in 1946, this collection draws inspiration from the Far East and 18th-century Florentine ceramics. Each piece is meticulously crafted in Italy from fine porcelain by the skilled artisans at Ginori.
This set includes two espresso cups with lids and saucers featuring an evocative and stylized floral motif painted in vibrant jewel-like hues. The flawless airbrushing technique and 24k gold rim add an opulent touch. Each piece in the Oriente Italiano pattern is hand-painted, resulting in variations in color and detailing that makes every item unique.
This collection adds eclectic charm to your tablescapes, capturing the essence and allure of the Far East.
- Includes two espresso cups, two lids, and two saucers.
- Part of the Oriente Italiano collection.
- Any variation in color or detailing is a result of the handcrafted nature of this item and makes each piece unique.
- Made in Italy.
- Composition: Porcelain.
Delivery and Returns
- Free standard delivery.
- Product dispatches within one business day.
- One to five business days delivery time.
- Fifteen days return. The product must be sealed, unopened, and in its original package.