Fruit Holder Oriente Italiano Citrino
- Unit Price
Founded by Marquis Carlo Andrea Ginori in the 18th century, Richard Ginori has upheld the tradition of transforming porcelain into beauty.
Inspired by a fascination for white gold, the porcelain factory near Florence in Doccia continues to embody excellence. The Oriente Italiano fruit stand is a testament to this legacy, featuring a glossy yellow base adorned with contrasting blue floral detailing, showcasing the timeless craftsmanship of Ginori 1735.
- Made in Italy.
- Made of porcelain accented with 24-karat gold.
- Presented in a luxury gift box.
- Height: 10cm | Ø 22.1cm | Weight: 650g.
- Height: 3.94 inches | Ø max. 8.70 inches | Weight: 1.43 pounds.
Delivery and Returns
- Free standard delivery.
- Product dispatches within one business day.
- One to five business days delivery time.
- Fifteen days return. The product must be sealed, unopened, and in its original package.