Please read the TOS carefully before placing any orders on www.theprojectgarments.com. We recommend you should keep a copy of the TOS for future reference.
The Project Garments is a company registered in Greece. Our registered address is 393 Irakliou Avenue, 14122, N. Iraklio, Greece. Our VAT number is EL800 539 505. If you have any comments about The Project Garments, you can email us email@example.com.
We may modify the TOS from time to time. Please read the TOS and check back often. If you do not agree to any change to the TOS then you must immediately stop using the Site. Any changes made after you have placed an order will not affect that order unless we are required to make the change by law.
To use some of the services or features made available to you on this Site you will need to register. When you register you are required to provide information about yourself that is true, accurate, current, and complete in all respects. Should any of your registration information change, please notify us immediately at the following e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. We may also change registration requirements from time to time.
The account password you provide should be unique and kept secure, and you must notify The Project Garments immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
ELIGIBILITY TO PURCHASE
In order to make purchases on the Site you will be required to provide your personal details. In particular, you must provide your real name, phone number, e-mail address and other requested information as indicated. Furthermore, you will be required to provide payment details that you represent and warrant are both valid and correct and you confirm that you are the person referred to in the Billing information provided.
The Site is available only to individuals and others who meet the The Project Garments terms of eligibility, who have been issued a valid credit/debit card by a bank acceptable to The Project Garments, whose applications are acceptable to The Project Garments and who have authorized The Project Garments to process a charge or charges on their credit/debit card in the amount of the total purchase price for the merchandise which they purchase. The Project Garments reserves the right to restrict multiple quantities of an item being shipped to any one customer or postal address.
By making an offer to purchase merchandise you expressly authorize us to perform credit checks and where The Project Garments feels necessary, to transmit or to obtain information (including any updated information) about you to or from third parties, including but not limited to your credit/debit card number or credit reports (including credit reports for your spouse if you reside in a community property jurisdiction), to authenticate your identity, to validate your credit/debit card, to obtain an initial credit/debit card authorization and to authorize individual purchase transactions.
Furthermore, you agree that we may use Personal information provided by you in order to conduct appropriate anti fraud checks. Personal Information that you provide may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of that information.
All orders are subject to acceptance and availability, and items in your shopping basket are not reserved and may be purchased by other customers.
The Project Garments offers products for sale that are in stock and available for dispatch from our distribution center.
The Project Garments will store a record of your transactions for a minimum of one year.
Prices shown on the Site are in Euros and are inclusive of VAT at the applicable rate unless you have selected an alternative country where VAT is not chargeable. If you are a customer whose credit/debit card is not denominated in Euros, the final price will be calculated in accordance with the applicable exchange rate on the day your card issuer processes the transaction.
Date: 16 April 2018
Information gathered as a result of your visit, or placing an order on this site, will not be shared with any third party except for purposes of delivering goods. Cookies are used on this site to keep track of your shopping cart. Any information given at the time of making a purchase will be retained for the purpose of fulfilling your order.
Users of the website guarantee the truth and genuineness of the personal data which submits to the Company. The Company may store user’s data only when users voluntarily provide these data for the following purposes: Providing services to the users through this site (example making purchases from the online store, participation in competitions).
Qualitative service of users and improvement via this information of our products and services.
Information about new products and services and offers, after the consent of users.
Management and protection of personal data of visitors - users of the website, subject to the terms of this section and the relevant Hellenic legislation (Law 2472/1997 on the protection of the individual and the protection of personal data as has been supplemented by the decisions of the President of the Committee on Privacy, the PD 207/1998 and 79/2000 and article 8 of Law 2819/2000 as well as the Law 2774/1999 and European law (Directives 95/46 / EC and 97/66/EC).
Holder and controller of personal data, which will be held in the file of the company for above purposes, would be our company.
Users may request us at any time to stop sending information material.
What personal data do we collect and why?
We collect your personal data when you place an order, call our Customer Care team, sign up for our marketing communications, browse our website or use the other services offered by our website (www.theprojectgarments.com, www.theprojectgarments.co.uk and www.theprojectgarments.gr). The data we collect includes details you provide to us, such as your given name and surname and your shipping and billing addresses. We also collect data regarding your shopping habits and the pages and products you have viewed from your use of the website.
We use this data to:
- Take your orders, process your payments and deliver the items you have purchased.
- Provide any additional services you have requested, such as our marketing communications.
- Give you access to services reserved for registered users, such as Wish Lists and product alerts.
- Provide you with help and assistance via our Customer Care team.
- Personalize your visit to the website and ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Under the Law, we must have a valid legal basis to process your data. In most instances, we will process your data because we have a contract with you e.g. to deliver your purchases or to provide you with other services you have requested. We will also use your personal data to send you sales and marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you if we have your explicit consent for this activity, or if you are an existing customer where we have a legitimate interest in communicating with you. You can opt out of sales and marketing communications from us at any time.
Who will process your data?
Your personal data will be processed by The Project Garments, as the data controllers.
How long do we keep your data?
We will not retain your personal data for longer than is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which you provided that personal data, unless the law permits or requires that we retain it for longer. The retention period varies depending on the purpose of the processing. For example, the data collected during your purchase of goods on our websites are retained in accordance with local tax law (seven years in Greece); while those data used to send you our marketing communications are retained until you ask to be unsubscribed.
What are your rights regarding your personal data?
Under the Law, you have the right to:
- Know what personal data of yours we are processing, where that data came from and how we are using that data.
- Ask us to update, correct or supplement the data we hold about you.
- Withdraw consent for processing for a specified purpose.
- Ask us to delete or erase your data from our systems.
- Limit or oppose our processing of your data.
- Ask us to supply the personal data we hold about you in an easy readable electronic format, or transfer that data direct to a third party nominated by you.
You can exercise these rights at any time by emailing email@example.com, calling +30 210 800 3996 or writing to the Privacy Team at The Project Garments, Irakliou Avenue 393, Neo Iraklio, 14122, Greece.
If you believe that the processing of your personal data has been carried out unlawfully, you can file a complaint with the supervisory authority responsible for compliance with the rules on personal data protection in your jurisdiction. The complaint should be presented to the Information Commissioner's Office.
What personal data do we collect?
We collect and process only the data that is required to allow us to provide our services to you. We collect the following data when you browse or shop on our websites:
- We process the personal data required to complete and dispatch your purchase, including your name, billing address, delivery address, payment details, mobile number, telephone number and email address. We collect your email address in order to send you confirmation of your order; we collect your telephone number so that we can contact you if there are any issues with the order.
- We collect your email address when you sign up to receive our news.
- If you register for an account, we collect your name, email address, password, country and additional data regarding your favorite brands and your marketing preferences.
- When you contact our Customer Care team, we may collect additional data to help us resolve any queries relating to your order, delivery, payments, marketing, the website or any other queries.
- We collect and process data about your browsing on our websites, including the pages you visit and how you interact with these pages. If you have registered for an account, we collect browsing data about your access to the dedicated areas of the website.
- If you are a customer of our websites, or if you have given us your consent, we collect and process your personal data for direct marketing activities.
- If you provide us with someone else's data - for example, if you purchase a product to be delivered to a friend or as a gift - we will collect and process the personal data required to complete the transaction such as the name, delivery address and other contact details for your friend. If you are receiving an item as a gift, we will process your data only to fulfill the gift request and our contractual obligations.
- When you call our Customer Care team, your call will be recorded for training and fraud prevention purposes.
How do we use the personal data we collect?
We collect and process your personal data for the following purposes:
- When you purchase a product from our websites we ask you for the personal data necessary to allow us to fulfil our contract with you including taking payment, any related anti-fraud checks if you choose to pay by credit/debit card, billing, shipping and delivery of the product and possible handling of the return.
- When you visit our websites, we will collect the minimum personal data necessary to allow us to provide you with the services of the website, such as placing and holding items in your shopping bag.
- When you visit our websites, we will use some data about your use of the website to help us improve the website and our promotion of the website. This will include data about how you came to the website; the date and time of your visit; products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction data (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
- When you register on our websites, we will collect the data necessary to ensure that we can recognize you on return visits and provide you with the services registration offers, such as creating a Wish List or subscribing to emails about your favorite brands. If you would prefer not to continue receiving these emails, you can unsubscribe at any time using the link on the bottom of the email, or by contacting our Customer Care team.
- When you sign up for our marketing communications, we will ask you for your email address. If you would prefer not to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe at any time using the link on the bottom of the email, or by contacting our Customer Care team.
- If you have purchased from our websites, we will use the personal data we hold about you, including your purchase history, to contact you regarding products and services that may be of interest to you. This contact will normally be via email, but in certain circumstances we may contact you via other methods e.g. we may call you or text you if an item we know you have been eager to purchase comes back into stock. If you would prefer not to be contacted in this way, you can unsubscribe from emails at any time using the link on the bottom of the email, or update your contact preferences on our websites or by contacting our Customer Care team.
- We analyze contact data, purchase history, web browsing data and lifestyle data to tailor our marketing communications, web site presentation and internet advertising to meet your preferences. For example, if you have been browsing or have previously purchased a particular shoe brand, we may send you an email to tell you that these are now on sale or display similar products to you as part of our internet advertising.
- When you contact our Customer Care team, we will use the personal data you provide and that we have collected to respond to your requests for help or information.
What is your legal basis for processing your data?
Under the Law we must have a valid reason for using your personal data and we may not collect store or use data about you that is not compatible with that reason. There are four valid reasons for our use of your personal data:
- Most of the data we collect from you is necessary to allow us to fulfill our contract with you or to enter into a contract with you e.g. you provide a billing address and email address when your purchase an item from our websites so that we can process your payment and send you your order confirmation.
- In certain circumstances we will ask for your permission or consent to use your personal data e.g. if we would like to send you marketing information about items we believe may be of interest to you via email or text message. If you have given your consent to our use of your personal data, you are entitled to withdraw this consent at any time.
- We may also have a legitimate interest in using your personal data e.g. to ensure that the content of our website is presented to you and your device as effectively as possible, or to ensure that our marketing communications are relevant to your interests. If this is our reason for using your data, we must make sure that our interests do not override yours and you are entitled to object to this use of your data.
- Lastly, we may be required to use your data to meet a legal obligation or to protect your interests e.g. we may exchange data with other specialist organizations for the purposes of fraud detection and credit risk reduction and we will retain financial data long term to meet our statutory obligations.
The legal basis for each of the ways in which we use your personal data is as follows:
- The provision of your personal data for these activities is a contractual obligation. You are free to communicate your data or not, but in the absence of the requested data it will not be possible to finalise or execute the contract and your requests. This means that while you will continue to be able to browse our websites, you will not be able to purchase products and you will not be able to use the services of our website such as the Wish List.
- When you make a purchase on our websites, we are required to process your personal data to meet our legal obligations in accordance with the tax provisions and other statutory rules which apply. You are free to decide whether or not to purchase from us, but if you do make a purchase this use of your data will be necessary to meet our legal obligations.
- When you make a purchase on our website, we will use some of your personal data to carry out anti-fraud activities: we have a legitimate interest in carrying out this activity to prevent and prosecute any fraudulent activity.
- Our use of your data is necessary for our legitimate interest in ensuring that the service we provide to you is managed correctly.
Who will process your data?
Your personal data will be processed by the internal staff of The Project Garments who have been specifically trained and authorized for this processing.
Under some circumstances we may be required to disclose or share your data without your consent, for example if we are required by the police, the courts or for other legal reasons. Your data may be transmitted to the police, judicial and administrative authorities, in accordance with the law, for the investigation and prosecution of crimes, the prevention of and protection from threats to public security, to allow The Project Garments to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court, as well as for other reasons related to the protection of the rights and freedoms of others.
How long do we keep your data?
- We keep your personal data for a limited period of time in line with our data retention policy. The specific retention period will vary according to the reason for processing your personal data. After this period, your data will be permanently erased or otherwise irreversibly rendered anonymous.
- Your personal data are retained in accordance with the following criteria: When you have purchased goods from our websites, we will retain the billing data until the end of the relevant accounting period, normally seven years from the billing date.
- When you make a payment, we will retain your payment details up to the certification of the payment and the completion of the relevant administrative-accounting formalities regarding your right of withdrawal and the terms applied for the disputing of the payment.
- When you provide us with personal data in order to use the services of our websites, such as marketing communications, we will keep your data for this purpose until the termination of the service or until you cancel your subscription to the service.
- When you give us your consent to send you marketing communications, you can withdraw your consent at any time. We will consider your consent to be current for five years from your last interaction with any email that we send you, we will reduce the number of marketing contacts after six months if you don't interact with us.
- When we use your personal data and browsing history to analyse your behaviour in order to customise the website and to show you personalised sales offers, we will keep the data for analytical purposes until you ask us to delete it.
- When we use personal data for market research and satisfaction surveys, we will keep the data until you ask us to stop.
- When you contact our Customer Care team, we will keep any additional personal data you provide that is specific to your inquiry for as long as you remain an active customer of our websites.
- When you contact our Customer Care team, we may keep the call recording for 6 months. Credit card details are not recorded as part of the call.
You have the right to request a copy of the data that we hold about you (and we will provide this to you free of charge once we have confirmed your identity).
If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal data, please email or write to us using the contact details in this policy.
If we do hold data about you we will:
- Give you a description of it.
- Tell you why we are holding it.
- Tell you who it could be shared with.
- Tell you how long we will keep the data.
- If the data was not provided by you, we will give you any available information such as the source of the data.
- Tell you if the data has been used for automated decision making.
- Let you have a concise and clear copy of the data.
You have the right to ask us to correct any inaccuracies in the personal data we hold about you and to stop us using your data until it has been corrected. We want to make sure that your personal data is accurate and up to date and we will be happy to correct or remove data you think is inaccurate.
If you have given us your consent to use your personal data for marketing, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by calling our Customer Care team, clicking "unsubscribe" on a marketing email. Alternatively, you can sign into your account and update your requirements in our Email Preference Centre. You may receive a small number of further communications immediately after unsubscribing but we will implement your request as quickly as possible.
You have the right at any time to oppose our processing of your personal data on the basis of our legitimate interest. You will need to explain the reasons behind your request and allow us to consider your request and respond.
You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data. After receiving and reviewing your request, if legitimate it will be our responsibility to cease processing promptly and to delete your personal data.
You have the right to receive a copy of your data that we process based on your consent or on the basis of a contract with you in a standard format. If you wish, where technically possible, we can transfer your data directly to a third party indicated by you.
To exercise any of these rights, you can sign in to your account, contact our Customer Care team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +30 210 800 3996 or write to our Privacy Team at The Project Garments, Irakliou Avenue 393, Neo Iraklio, 14122, Greece.
To ensure that the data of our users are not subject to breaches or illegitimate use by third parties, we will ask you to confirm your identity before carrying out your request.
We protect your personal data with specific technical and organisational security measures aimed at preventing your personal data from being used illegitimately or fraudulently.
In particular, we use security measures that guarantee: pseudonymisation or encryption of your data; the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of your data as well as the resilience of the systems and services that process them; the ability to restore data in the event of a data breach.
If you believe that The Project Garments is processing your personal data in contravention of the Law, you can file a complaint with the supervisory authority responsible for compliance with the rules on personal data protection.
Changes to this notice.
We use a third-party payment gateway (PayPal, Bitpay and Braintree) to give you added security for when making a purchase. We do not hold your credit card details in any form whatsoever.
You confirm that the credit/debit card that is being used is yours or that you have been specifically authorized by the owner of the credit/debit card to use it. All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorize payment to The Project Garments, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
Furthermore, we take reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Site.
Items should be returned unused and with all The Project Garments tags. Returns that are damaged or soiled may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer and/or a refund refused.
Where provided, belts and any designer packaging such as authenticity cards and leather tags should be included with your return.
Please email email@example.com if any of your purchases have been delivered without The Project Garments tags.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on The Project Garments. However, as computer monitors vary, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will be completely accurate.
NO COMMERCIAL USE
This Site is for your personal non-commercial use only. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, commercially exploit, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any Content, software, products, or services contained within this Site. You may not use this Site, or any of its Content, to further any commercial purpose, including any advertising or advertising revenue generation activity on your own Site.
You agree that you will be personally responsible for your use of this Site and for all of your communication and activity on and pursuant to this Site. If we determine that you are or have been engaged in prohibited activities, were not respectful of other users, or otherwise violated the TOS, we may deny you access to this Site on a temporary or permanent basis.
You acknowledge and agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and The Project Garments as a result of the TOS or your use of this Site. You agree that you may not and will not hold yourself out as a representative, agent, or employee of The Project Garments, and we shall not be liable for any representation, act, or omission on your part.
If you breach the TOS and we take no action against you, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach the TOS.
The Project Garments together with all our policies and procedures will be governed by and construed in accordance to the relevant Hellenic law and the relevant courts of Hellas will have exclusive jurisdiction.