Purchase as a VAT registered customer within the EU
If you want you may purchase as a VAT registered customer within the EU and use your VAT registration number when purchasing from The Project Garments so as to be VAT exempt (18%).
If you are VAT registered in an EU Member State and have received a VAT registration number issued by an EU Member State, subject to the conditions below you may submit that VAT registration number for purchasing from The Project Garments.
Until we verify your submitted VAT registration number, and show this as active in your The Project Garments account, your purchases will be treated as non-business related.
It may take up to 4 business days for your account to be VAT except (18%)
- Deliveries shall be made in your business registered address.
- If VAT is not charged on your purchases you remain responsible to account for VAT, if applicable, according to the EU and your local VAT rules.
- You remain responsible for VAT and other reporting obligations, if applicable, and according to the EU and your local VAT rules.
- The VAT registration number and the VAT registration certificate you submit to The Project Garments belongs to the business you operate, and that business is registered for VAT purposes in one of the EU Member States.
- All transactions on your The Project Garments account will be business-related transactions made by the business associated with the VAT registration number and VAT registration certificate you submitted.
- Your VAT registration number and VAT registration certificate and all other information provided by you is true, accurate and up-to-date and you will immediately update any such information held by The Project Garments in the event of any change.
- You consent to receive sales invoices electronically. Electronic invoices will be made available in pdf format.