Murdock London Elliot Straight Razor Shavette with Steel Handle
Taxes and duties included.
Choosing to use a straight razor over the popular modern bladed tool can be a really intimidating idea.
With a little patience and learning to adapt to the right techniques however, you will soon find yourself shaving with a barber-like confidence and results. The single blade razor gives a very close shave because it cuts directly against the skin. The modern razors are guarded, so while you can shave quickly, you will never be able to cut as close without the risk of razor burn. The handle and blade design of the Murdock Elliot Straight Razor with Steel Handle is also something that modern blade razors can't match. Following the simple steps below, you will be able to both handle and equip a straight razor with confidence.
- Lift the metal catch at the end of the razor.
- Separate the two metal sections.
- Sit the blade with the edges facing to and away from you.
- Hold it from underneath with both thumbs and middle fingers in the middle.
- Bend the edges upwards until they snap clean in half.
- Fit a half-blade over the two raised bumps on the lower metal section and then place the higher metal section on top and squeeze together.
- Close the catch over the two metal sections.
- The Elliot Straight Razor Shavette With Steel Handle is now ready for use.
- Product dispatches within 1 business day.
- 1-5 days delivery time.
- Due to the nature of this product, this item is non-returnable and non-exchangeable.