Kusmi AquaRosa Tea
AquaRosa, a fruit tea from Kusmi tea, is inspired by Abyssinian pink tea, a blend based on hibiscus, originally from East Africa.
Its intense blushing pink colour offers a clear hint to its tangy and fruity flavour. Made from hibiscus, the main ingredient that gives it its pink tinge apple, and red and black berries, this rich blend is a real call to summer.
Theine-free, this fruit tea can be drunk hot or iced at any time of day.
Dimension: 4.4 oz tin | 125g
- Hibiscus (38%).
- Red berries.
- Black berries (7%).
- Sweet blackberry leaves.
- Brewing time: 5 min.
- Brewing temperature: 95°C.
- Prepare with Tea Filter for Jug.
- Perfect for iced tea.
Pour into your shaker:
- 8 cL of AquaRosa
- 4 cL of Vodka
- 1 cL of Cointreau
For an alcohol-free cocktail:
- pour 12 cL of AquaRosa
- 5 Raspberries
- 2 teaspoons of liquid Honey
- 4 ice cubes
Close your shaker and vigorously shake for 10 to 15 seconds.
Add a few ice cubes to a highball glass, pour your mix over them and decorate with fresh mint leaves.
- Pour 600ml of simmering water in a carafe.
- Add 0.32 oz (approximately 3 teaspoons) of Kusmi tea in the tea filter and let brew according to the recommended time.
- To punch up the iced blend, infuse the bag with fresh fruits.
- Fill the carafe with ice cubes three-quarters of the way and stir.
- Enjoy your Kusmi iced blend.
Delivery and Returns
- Product dispatches within 1 business day.
- 1-5 days delivery time.
- Due to the nature of this product, this item is non-returnable and non-exchangeable.