Cutler and Gross
Cutler and Gross Square-Frame Dusk Acetate Sunglasses
- Unit Price
Cutler and Gross' 9101 celebrates the 40th Anniversary of one of Tony Gross’ favorite frames – the 0101. The original 0101 was named after Room 101 in George Orwell’s Big Brother, where one’s greatest fears would be kept.
Tony wore the archived 0101 frames in Crystal, throughout the '80s, during his frequent trips to New York and London’s elite clubs, becoming his signature look.
- Handmade in Italy.
- Bullion functional rivets.
- Groove core wire.
- Tailored high-line temple.
- Akulon lined screws with 5-barrel hinges hardware.
- Signature Gold Foil Logo inside right temple.
Fit and Size
53 - 22 (150). For more information, see our Frame Size Guide.
Delivery and Returns
- Free standard delivery.
- Product dispatches within one business day.
- 1-5 days delivery time.
- 15 days return. The product must be sealed, unopened, and in its original package.