Anassa Organics Fennel
- Unit Price
A naturally delicious and sweet-savory herbal tea that you can enjoy all day long. Fennel, originally native to the Mediterranean, grows worldwide and has been used for centuries as a medicinal plant. Fennel tastes a little like licorice, with a relaxing scent and a slightly bitter aftertaste.
It's All Greek To Me: By buying this item, you are supporting the Greek food industry.
Fennel is associated with many health benefits.
- It can help fight infections as it is an antimicrobial and antiviral agent.
- It can help you sleep.
- It can support digestion.
- It increases the number of your body's antioxidants.
- It can freshen your breath.
- Size: 60g | 2.11oz. | Prepares approximately 20 cups.
- Brewing time: 3-5 min.
- Brewing temperature: 95°C.
- Artificial fragrances-free.
- 20 tea bags included.
- 6 wooden sticks included.
- Product of organic farming.
- Produced and packaged in Greece.
How To Prepare
Steep 1g. for 3 - 5 minutes in water just to the point of almost boiling (95° C). If preferred, you may sweeten with Symbeeosis Greek Organic Honey and Propolis.
Delivery and Returns
- Product dispatches within one business day.
- 1-5 days delivery time.
- Due to the nature of this product, this item is non-returnable and non-exchangeable.