Suntory Roku Japanese Craft Gin
In Japanese, Roku translates as number six. Inside every bottle of Roku Gin, you will find six very special botanicals that are sourced in Japan. These represent Suntory’s commitment to only use the best ingredients harvested from the best growing areas in Japan. Every aspect of Roku Gin is crafted by Japanese artisans with a centuries-old tradition of meticulous attention to detail.
Not only are Roku Gin’s ingredients of the highest quality, but many are also uniquely Japanese and, therefore, best understood by Japanese artisans. Suntory’s mastery of this process is the result of extensive experience gained over decades making gin. Suntory developed its own multiple distillation process as a result of the special features each botanical brings to Roku Gin’s perfectly balanced mix.
A meticulous balance of flavors
- Nose: Cherry blossom and green tea provide a floral and sweet aroma.
- Palate: Complex, multi-layered, yet harmonious flavor of various botanicals. Traditional gin taste in the base, plus characteristic Japanese botanical notes with yuzu as the top note. Smooth and silky texture.
- Finish: The crisp Japanese sansho pepper brings a little spiciness to the finish.
- Product of Japan.
- ABV 43%.
Delivery and Returns
- You must be 18 or over to purchase this product.
- Age verification will be required after checkout. We will email you asking you for an ID card or international passport to verify your legal drinking age.
- Please drink responsibly.
- Product dispatches within 1 business day.
- Due to the nature of the product, this product can only be shipped in Europe via ground standard delivery.
- 3-5 days delivery time.
- Due to the nature of this product, this item is non-returnable and non-exchangeable.