Ginori 1735 Penguin Candle With Cover
- Unit Price
This penguin candle from Richard Ginori is a unique and playful addition to your home decor. Penguin symbolizes love and loyalty.
Crafted from fine porcelain, it features intricate details and a glossy finish that beautifully catches the light. Use it as a stand-alone statement piece or combine it with other pieces from the Totem collection for a truly eye-catching display.
This fragrance has top notes of aromatic cistus, saffron, tobacco, incense, and leather of Russia, middle notes of floral fruity ylang-ylang, Bulgarian rose, peach, and apple, and base notes of woody poudré, patchouli, sandalwood, vetiver, tonka bean, and vanilla berries.
This rich and aromatic scent comes in a beautiful jar with a striking green and gold design that is reminiscent of the exotic landscapes of the Orient. Even after the wax has been consumed, this candle will continue to add a touch of unique style as a home accessory.
- Handmade in Italy.
- Approximately 60 hours of burn time.
- The porcelain jar can be reused as a decorative object.
- Top notes: Fresh Citrus - Calabria Bergamot, Sorrento Lemons, Sweet Sicilian Orange, Geranium, Rosemary.
- Middle notes: Woody Spicy - Patchouli, Sandalwood, Pink Pepper, Cloves of Carnation.
- Base notes: Amber Poudré - Amber, Musk, Benzoin of Siam, Vanilla Berries, Oak Musk.
- Height: 14cm | Ø max. 7.9cm | ≈ 300ml | Weight: 500g.
- Height: 5.51 inch | Ø max. 3.11 inch | ≈ 10.56 fl.oz. | Weight: 1.10 pounds.
Delivery and Returns
- Free standard delivery.
- Product dispatches within one business day.
- One to five business days delivery time.
- Fifteen days return. The product must be sealed, unopened, and in its original package.