Beoplay M5 Wireless Speaker Black
Taxes and duties included.
Beoplay M5 has True360 sound.
Beoplay M5 lets you enjoy well-balanced Bang & Olufsen Signature Sound no matter where you are placed relative to the speaker. Three evenly distributed tweeters, a front facing mid-range driver and a powerful woofer that fires its energy down towards a carefully designed disperser, providing a uniform dispersion of well-balanced Bang & Olufsen Signature Sound all around the room.
Let it blend in and stand out.
Beoplay M5 is designed to be replicated around the home. Place it anywhere and let it blend in and stand out. Beoplay M5 combines warm fabric and cool aluminium for a visually stunning appearance and comes in grey or black or choose your favourite colour to match your interior.
The cover for Beoplay M5 is produced by renowned Danish textile manufacturer, Kvadrat. It’s made from woven wool and is carefully designed to enhance acoustics. Kvadrat also supply the materials for our A9 and A6 speakers.
Responsive and mesmerising touch controls.
The speaker top is an aluminium disc that incorporates volume and connection controls that respond with a viscous dampened movement.
Tapping the aluminium disc will activate Beoplay M5 to join other music experiences going on in your home. The disk is also used to control volume – with 15% movement in each direction it is simply turn and hold to adjust volume levels. When the disk is turned to adjust the volume, it returns to the central position using a viscosity-based action. Not too quickly. And not too slowly.
Beoplay M5 can be set up via Beoplay App where you can also activate a position optimization setting to maximize the quality of sound depending if the speaker is placed in a corner, by a wall or in a free space.
Music in every room
Beoplay M5 is a versatile connected speaker that can be experienced alone or can be replicated around the home.
Connect more multiroom enabled speakers together and experience seamless sound.
The speakers supports both Google Chromecast built-in and Beolink Multiroom technologies or you can connect via Bluetooth or Apple AirPlay. It’s a great addition to the home system.
- Weight: 2.54kg.
- Dimensions: W165 x H185 x D165 mm.
- Effective frequency range: 37 - 22.000 Hz.
- Cabinet principle: Closed cabinet.
- Wireless Connectivity: 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz & 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.0 (always open for pairing).
- 1 x 40W/160W peak, Class D for the woofer.
- 1 x 30W/120W peak, Class D for the midrange.
- 1 x 30W/120W peak, Class D for the front tweeter.
- 1 x 30W/60W peak, Class D for rear tweeters.
- 1 x 5' woofer.
- 1 x 1.5' midrange.
- 3 x ¾' tweeters.
Streaming Features | Services
- Apple AirPlay.
- Bluetooth Audio Streaming.
- Spotify Connect.
- QPlay 2.0 (China specific).
- Chromecast built-in.
- Free international standard delivery.
- Product dispatches within 1 business day.
- 1-5 days delivery time.
- 15 days return. Product must be sealed, unopened and in its original package.