Suntory Hakushu Distiller's Reserve
- Unit Price
Shinjiro Torii, the founder of Suntory, began building the first Japanese whiskey distillery on the outskirts of Kyoto in 1923 to produce Yamazaki. Another distillery was then established in 1973 in Hakushu at the foot of mountain Kaikomagatake in Japan's Southern Alps. This Distiller's Reserve is created using a blend of young talent whiskey, a whiskey of at least 18 years, and a whiskey of around 12 years for a distinct, rich flavor.
- Suntory Hakashu Distiller's Reserve Single Malt Whisky.
- Product of Japan.
- Region: Kyoto.
- ABV 43%.
Maximum one piece per customer.
Delivery and Returns
- You must be 18 or over to purchase this product.
- Age verification will be required after checkout. We will email you asking you for an ID card or international passport to verify your legal drinking age.
- Please drink responsibly.
- Product dispatches within one business day.
- Due to the nature of the product, this product can only be shipped in Europe via ground standard delivery.
- 3-5 days delivery time.
- Due to the nature of this product, this item is non-returnable and non-exchangeable.