Muhle Traditional Grande Open Comb Safety Razor Silver
Muhle R41 razors are known for being very close shavers. If you are proficient with a mild or medium shaving razor, you will likely be ready to try the R41. If you have a tough, dense beard growth, the R41 Grande is the razor you need. If you have a light beard or an average beard growth, you too should give it a go.
Muhle's R41 Grande has a thicker and longer handle compared to most safety razors. The additional length delivers a firm, safe, reassuring grip even when your hands are wet. The razor is close shaving due to the amount of blade exposure protruding from the head. Muhle has got the blade exposure spot on. Providing you take your time and shave on a rich, creamy, and protective lather and with a sharp blade, you'll love the R41 Grande.
- Tooth-Comb Safety Razor | Classic Blade.
- Handles made of metal with chrome-plated metal highlights.
- Sustainable and plastic-free.
- Length of the razor head: 41mm.
- Length of the safety razor: 107mm.
- Weight: 90g.
- Model: R 41 GRANDE.
The Razorhead | Tooth-Comb Razor
The safety razor with an open tooth comb was designed especially for expert wet shavers. Due to the principle of its construction, which features a unique blade angle, the model allows a vigorous, straightforward shaving technique. With its toothed foam edge, the safety razor is best for men with a denser and stronger beard growth or those who prefer to sport three-day stubble.
Delivery and Returns
- Product dispatches within one business day.
- 1-5 days delivery time.
- Due to the nature of this product, this item is non-returnable and non-exchangeable.