Muhle Traditional Open Comb Safety Razor Silver
An open comb safety razor especially effective when shaving tough and dense beards. Muhle R41 will do in one pass what most razors do in three passes. Fewer passes will lead to less post-shave skin irritation. You will get a close shave with this razor due to the amount of blade exposure. When using this razor, it's essential that you use a sharp blade and you shave on top of a rich, creamy, and protective lather.
- Tooth-comb safety razor | Classic Blade.
- Handles made of metal with chrome-plated metal highlights.
- Sustainable and plastic-free.
- Length of the razor head: 43mm.
- Length of the safety razor: 94mm.
- Weight: 71g.
- Model: R 41.
The Razorhead | Tooth-Comb Razor
The safety razor with an open tooth comb was designed especially for expert wet shavers. Due to the principle of its construction, which features a unique blade angle, the model allows a vigorous, straightforward shaving technique. With its toothed foam edge, the safety razor is best for men with a denser and stronger beard growth or those who prefer to sport three-day stubble.
Delivery and Returns
- Product dispatches within one business day.
- 1-5 days delivery time.
- Due to the nature of this product, this item is non-returnable and non-exchangeable.