Sandalwood Shaving Beech Bowl
- Unit Price
D.R. Harris' sandalwood shaving beech bowl is a traditional, solid white shaving soap of the most exceptional quality, which has been triple-milled to increase the richness and luxuriousness of the lather. This gentle soap has been fragranced with sandalwood, a classic gentleman’s fragrance with exotic and spicy notes of eucalyptus, bergamot, camphor, clove, and vetiver, amongst others, all extracted from natural oils.
The bowl is hand-turned in beech wood and provides a lovely, old-fashioned bathroom feature.
Size: 100g | 3.5oz.
How to Use
- Wet the beard with warm water. Apply a thin layer of D.R. Harris Sandalwood shaving soap to clean skin or to a shave brush and apply in circular motions. Let sit on the skin for thirty seconds.
- Use your Muhle safety razor slowly, with short strokes, and in the direction of the hair growth to avoid razor bumps and burn.
- Rinse the blade often under warm water.
- Shave difficult areas last, permitting the cream to soften the hair longer.
- After shaving, apply a small amount of D.R. Harris aftershave milk to the face and neck area, massaging in until completely absorbed.
- Follow with Grown Alchemist hydra-repair day cream if desired.
- Use daily.
Delivery and Returns
- Product dispatches within one business day.
- 1-5 days delivery time.
- Due to the nature of this product, this item is non-returnable and non-exchangeable.