Lavender Shaving Beech Bowl
- Unit Price
D.R. Harris' lavender shaving beech bowl is a traditional, solid white shaving soap of the finest quality which has been triple-milled to increase the richness and luxuriousness of the lather. This gentle soap has been fragranced with calming lavender. Each soap will last for several months.
The bowl is hand-turned in beech wood and provides a lovely, old-fashioned bathroom feature.
Size: 100g | 3.5oz.
How to Use
- Wet the beard with warm water. Apply a thin layer of D.R. Harris lavender shaving soap to clean skin or to a shave brush and apply in circular motions. Let sit on the skin for thirty seconds.
- Use your Muhle safety razor slowly, with short strokes, and in the direction of the hair growth to avoid razor bumps and burn.
- Rinse blade often under warm water.
- Shave difficult areas last, permitting the cream to soften the hair longer.
- After shaving, apply a small amount of D.R. Harris aftershave milk to the face and neck area, massaging in until completely absorbed.
- Follow with Baxter of California oil-free moisturizer if desired.
- Use daily.
Delivery and Returns
- Product dispatches within one business day.
- 1-5 days delivery time.
- Due to the nature of this product, this item is non-returnable and non-exchangeable.