V-12 B-Mesh Graphite Sneakers
- Unit Price
When it comes to selecting materials, Veja always utilizes sustainable raw materials. The V-12 model is made from a combination of environmentally friendly and durable materials. The wild rubber for the soles on these Graphite V-12 sneakers is responsibly hand-harvested from the Amazon Rainforest. Veja sneakers are made from supple leather and have suede heel tabs and signature V logos at the sides.
Veja V-12 B-Mesh Graphite are made out of recycled polyester, coming from recycled plastic bottles shredded into flakes and then transformed into fibers in a Brazilian factory. Three plastic bottles are needed to make one pair of VEJA. B-Mesh is a light, breathable and water-repellent fabric.
- Upper in B-Mesh (100% recycled plastic bottles).
- The panels are made out of C.W.L. and vegan suede.
- Logo V is made of rubber and rice waste.
- Organic cotton laces.
- Soft inner lining.
- Insole made of sugar cane, Amazonian rubber, organic cotton, and recycled Ethylene Vinyl Acetate.
- Bio-sourced and recycled outsole.
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre.
Size and Fit
Veja sneakers fit true to size. If you are in between two sizes, it is better to take a size down.
For more information, see our comprehensive Veja Sizing Chart.
Delivery and Returns
- Product dispatches within one business day.
- 1-5 days delivery time.
- 15 days return. The product must be unworn, unopened, and in its original package.