SDU B-Mesh Black Sneakers
- Unit Price
Veja's SDU sneakers are made from B-Mesh that's super lightweight, flexible, and breathable. They are trimmed with panels of vegan suede and T.P.U. This pair is set on wild rubber and rice waste soles sourced from the Amazon Rainforest.
B-Mesh is made of recycled polyester from recycled plastic bottles that are shredded into flakes and then transformed into fibers in a Brazilian factory. Three plastic bottles are needed to make one pair of Veja. B-Mesh is a light, breathable and water-repellent fabric.
The T.P.U. Thermoplastic Polyurethane, is a film glued on the sneaker. It provides additional seamless reinforcement yet is very light.
- Upper in B-Mesh.
- Panels in T.P.U. and vegan suede.
- Side V Logo in T.P.U..
- Insole made from Sugar cane, Amazonian rubber, recycled Ethylene Vinyl Acetate, and organic cotton.
- Midsole in Sugar cane (52%).
- The outsole is made from Amazonian rubber and rice waste.
- Soft Lining from recycled polyester.
- Laces in organic cotton.
- Made in Brazil.
Size and Fit
Veja sneakers fit true to size. If you are in between two sizes, it is better to take a size down.
For more information, see our comprehensive Veja Sizing Chart.
Delivery and Returns
- Product dispatches within one business day.
- 1-5 days delivery time.
- 15 days return. The product must be unworn, unopened, and in its original package.