Veja Esplar | Leather | Black Pierre
Taxes and duties included.
Launched in 2011, the ESPLAR* trainers have been named after the Brazilian NGO which brings technical support to the organic cotton farming families Veja works with in North Brazil since 2004.
- Upper in low-chrome leather.
- Lining in organic cotton
- Inner Sole in recycled cotton and expansed rubber.
- Sole made of wild rubber from the Amazonian rubber.
- Made in Brazi
* Escritório de Planejamento e Assessoria Rural (The Rural Planning and Development Association).
The cotton used is organic, cultivated without chemicals or pesticides. The soles of Veja trainers are made from wild rubber from the Amazonian Rainforest. The leather used is vegetable-tanned with acacia extracts, a natural tanning.
Before you wear the shoes for the first time, we advise you to waterproof your shoes and to repeat this operation regularly. Concerning the canvas models: the canvas can be brushed with cold water and soap, please avoid to wash them in the machine otherwise the leather inserts will rub off on the canvas. Concerning the leather models: maintain the leather with a specific leather care product in the form of a spray or cream. The suede sections can be maintained by dry brushing.
- Product dispatches within 1 business day.
- 1-5 days delivery time.
- 15 days return. Product must be unworn, unopened and in its original package.