Veja Esplar Leather Black Pierre
Launched in 2011, the Esplar* trainers have been named after the Brazilian NGO which brings technical support to the organic cotton farming families Veja works within North Brazil since 2004.
- Upper in low-chrome leather.
- Lining in organic cotton
- Inner Sole in recycled cotton and expanded rubber.
- Sole made of wild rubber from the Amazonian rubber.
- Made in Brazi
* Escritório de Planejamento e Assessoria Rural (The Rural Planning and Development Association).
Fabric and leathers
The cotton used is organic, cultivated without chemicals or pesticides. The soles of Veja trainers are made from wild rubber from the Amazonian Rainforest. The leather used is vegetable-tanned with acacia extracts, a natural tanning.
Before you wear the shoes for the first time, we advise you to waterproof your shoes using the Repel Spray and to repeat this operation regularly. Concerning the canvas and leather models: we suggest maintaining with the Ready to Use Foam and Premium Cleaning Brush.
Delivery and Returns
- Product dispatches within 1 business day.
- 1-5 days delivery time.
- 15 days return. Product must be unworn, unopened and in its original package.