Campo Leather White Black Sneakers
- Unit Price
Veja is committed to responsible manufacturing and fair-trade practices. These versatile white Campo sneakers have chrome-free leather uppers and trims, as well as organic cotton and recycled polyester-blend linings. The soles are made from wild rubber that are sourced in partnership with Amazonian communities.
The bovine chrome-free leather is smooth and light. Coming from farms located in the south of Brazil, it undergoes an innovative tanning process where no chrome, heavy metals, or dangerous acids are involved. By simplifying the tanning process, the use of chemicals and energy is limited, the use of water is reduced by about 40%, and the use of salt by 80%. After tanning, the water is recyclable.
- Upper in ChromeFree leather.
- Panels in ChromeFree leather.
- Side V Logo in Rubber and rice waste.
- Insole made from Sugar cane, Amazonian rubber, recycled Ethylene Vinyl Acetate, and organic cotton.
- Midsole in sugar cane (52%).
- The outsole is made from Amazonian rubber, rice waste, and recycled rubber.
- Soft Lining from recycled polyester.
- Made in Brazil.
Fabric and leathers
The cotton used is organic and cultivated without chemicals or pesticides. The soles of Veja trainers are made from wild rubber from the Amazonian Rainforest. The leather used is vegetable-tanned with acacia extracts, a natural tanning.
Size and Fit
Veja sneakers fit true to size. If you are in between two sizes, it is better to take a size down.
For more information, see our comprehensive Veja Sizing Chart.
Delivery and Returns
- Product dispatches within one business day.
- 1-5 days delivery time.
- 15 days return. The product must be unworn, unopened, and in its original package.