Smythson Bees Knees Notebook
Smythson’s Bees Knees notebook is defined by its original cross-grain leather finish that dates back to 1908. Lightweight and hardwearing, it is designed to go the distance. It is handcrafted in England using 144 leaves of gilt-edged, pale blue Featherweight paper. Every addition is meticulously considered to make the ideal gift or travel companion.
- Lapis Chelsea notebook bound in crossgrain lambskin.
- 144 leaves of gilt-edged, pale blue Featherweight paper.
- Made in England.
- Dimensions: W11.2 x H16.7cm | W4.4 x H6.6".
Delivery and Returns
- Product dispatches within one business day.
- 1-5 days delivery time.
- 15 days return. The product must be sealed, unopened, and in its original package.