V-12 B-Mesh Graphite Sneakers
- Unit Price
When it comes to selecting materials, Veja always utilizes sustainable raw materials. The V-12 model is made from a combination of environmentally friendly and durable materials. The wild rubber for the soles on these Graphite V-12 sneakers is responsibly hand-harvested from the Amazon Rainforest. Veja sneakers are made from supple leather and have suede heel tabs and signature V logos at the sides.
Veja V-12 B-Mesh Graphite are made out of recycled polyester, coming from recycled plastic bottles shredded into flakes and then transformed into fibers in a Brazilian factory. Three plastic bottles are needed to make one pair of VEJA. B-Mesh is a light, breathable and water-repellent fabric.
- Upper in B-Mesh (100% recycled plastic bottles).
- The panels are made out of C.W.L. and vegan suede.
- Logo V is made of rubber and rice waste.
- Organic cotton laces.
- Soft inner lining.
- Insole made of sugar cane, Amazonian rubber, organic cotton, and recycled Ethylene Vinyl Acetate.
- Bio-sourced and recycled outsole.
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre.
Before you wear the shoes for the first time, we advise you to waterproof your shoes using the stain and water repellent spray and to repeat this operation regularly. Concerning the canvas and leather parts, we suggest maintaining them with the cleaning foam and cleaning brush.
Size and Fit
Veja sneakers fit true to size. If you are in between two sizes, it is better to take a size down.
For more information, see our comprehensive Veja Sizing Chart.
Delivery and Returns
- Product dispatches within one business day.
- 1-5 days delivery time.
- 15 days return. The product must be unworn, unopened, and in its original package.