Suntory Yamazaki 12 Year Old Single Malt
Yamazaki is Suntory’s flagship single malt whiskey, from Japan’s first and oldest malt distillery. This 12 years old first came onto the market in 1984 and was the first seriously marketed Japanese single malt whiskey. Since then, it has acquired something of a cult following, and for a valid reason! A wonderfully rich and smooth single malt that’s certainly not lacking in flavor.
- Suntory Yamazaki 12-Year-Old Single Malt.
- Product of Japan.
- ABV 43%.
- Color: Pure gold.
- Nose: Peach, pineapple, grapefruit, clove, candied orange, vanilla, Mizunara (Japanese oak).
- Palate: Coconut, cranberry, butter.
- Finish: Sweet ginger, cinnamon, long finish.
Maximum 1 piece per customer.
Delivery and Returns
- You must be 18 or over to purchase this product.
- Age verification will be required after checkout. We will email you asking you for an ID card or international passport to verify your legal drinking age.
- Please drink responsibly.
- Product dispatches within 1 business day.
- Due to the nature of the product, this product can only be shipped in Europe via ground standard delivery.
- Free standard delivery.
- 3-5 days delivery time.
- Due to the nature of this product, this item is non-returnable and non-exchangeable.