Smythson Panama Cross-Grain Leather Soho Notebook
The Soho notebook is handcrafted in England from the finest leather and contains 192 leaves of Smythson's signature gilt-edged, pale blue featherweight paper. Practical and luxurious, this mid-size notebook transitions effortlessly from your desk to your bag.
- Black Soho notebook bound in crossgrain lambskin.
- 192 leaves of gilt-edged, pale blue Featherweight paper.
- Made in England.
- Dimensions: W14cm x H19cm | W5.5 x H7.5".
The Panama Collection
Borrowed from the original 1908 Panama diary, the Panama collection is set apart by its lightweight cross-grain leather. Smythson's Panama leather has become a Smythson icon, borrowing its telltale cross-grain texture from Smythson's famous Panama diary, designed by Frank Smythson in 1908. Lightweight, flexible, and hard-wearing, just like its namesake, this calf leather beautifully combines form and function.
Delivery and Returns
- Free standard delivery.
- Product dispatches within 1 business day.
- 1-5 days delivery time.
- 15 days return. The product must be sealed, unopened, and in its original package.