Grey Goose Vodka Magnum 1.5L
Typically Vodka is associated with Russia. The Grey Goose Vodka though originates from France, established in 1997.
Grey Goose Vodka is not only soft but also gives a rich softness in the mouth, which brings its premium quality to the fore. Fresh, bright notes of lemon and other citrus fruit can be found in a perfect balance with strong nuts in the nose.
Typical tastes of grain remain primarily undetected and help the extraordinary Grey Goose Vodka to be an extremely exclusive product.
The Grey Goose Vodka defiles the palate with its soft mildness and stimulates the senses over with the aroma of fresh citrus. Overall a lighter, more harmonious Vodka than other Vodkas that you should quite enjoy.
Grey Goose is made from quality winter wheat and particularly pure spring water. It flows through cold stone containing ground within the well-known wine-growing region of Champagne. The purity of the water can be described as crystal clear, and unique.
- The perfect serve: Serve neat, on the rocks or in a cocktail.
- Storage advice: Store in your refrigerator, rather than the freezer, to retain Grey Goose's flavors and aromas.
- Closure: Screw Cap.
- Additional information: Contains sulphites.
- ABV 40%.
Delivery and Returns
- You must be 18 or over to purchase this product.
- Age verification will be required after checkout. We will email you asking you for an ID card or international passport to verify your legal drinking age.
- Please drink responsibly.
- Product dispatches within 1 business day.
- Due to the nature of the product, this product can only be shipped in Europe via ground standard delivery.
- 3-5 days delivery time.
- Due to the nature of this product, this item is non-returnable and non-exchangeable.