Squirrel Candle With Cover
- Unit Price
This squirrel candle cover from Richard Ginori is a unique and playful addition to your home decor. Penguin symbolizes foresight and purity.
Crafted from fine porcelain, it features intricate details and a glossy finish that beautifully catches the light. Use it as a stand-alone statement piece or combine it with other pieces from the Totem collection for a truly eye-catching display.
The top notes of this candle consist of a refreshing citrus blend of Bitter Orange, Orange Flowers, Sicilian mandarin, and Lemon leaves. The middle notes are a spicy, woody mix of Nutmeg, Black Pepper from Madagascar, Sandalwood, Vetiver, and Patchouli. The base notes of Aromatic musk include Musk, Ambergris, Myrrh, Opoponax, and Incense, which give the candle a deep, musky aroma that will leave you feeling relaxed and rejuvenated.
This rich and aromatic scent comes in a beautiful jar with a striking green and gold design that is reminiscent of the exotic landscapes of the Orient. Even after the wax has been consumed, this candle will continue to add a touch of unique style as a home accessory.
- Handmade in Italy.
- Approximately 60 hours of burn time.
- The porcelain jar can be reused as a decorative object.
- Top notes: Fresh Citrus - Bitter Orange, Orange Flowers, Sicilian mandarin, Lemon leaves.
- Middle notes: Spicy Woody - Nutmeg, Black Pepper from Madagascar, Sandalwood, Vetiver, Patchouli.
- Base notes: Aromatic musk - Musk, Ambergris, Myrrh, Opoponax, Incense.
- Height: 10.9cm | Ø max. 7.9cm | ≈ 300ml | Weight: 600g.
- Height: 4.29 inch | Ø max. 3.11 inch | ≈ 10.56 fl.oz. | Weight: 1.32 pounds.
Delivery and Returns
- Free standard delivery.
- Product dispatches within one business day.
- One to five business days delivery time.
- Fifteen days return. The product must be sealed, unopened, and in its original package.