Anthea Organics Organic Rose Petals
Roses, famous for their beauty, dreamy smell, and rich history, are universally known as the King of flowers. It is believed that the only thing roses have to offer unique beauty and a sumptuous aroma. Rose petals tea and especially Rosa Damascena, one of the best varieties in its category, is one of the top beneficial beverages for the human body and soul. Rich in vitamins A, E, B3, and F, it gives tremendous strength to vital organs of the human body and the nervous system. The roses are collected and dried in May by hand, and it is a laborious process for the producers.
Size: 10 Biodegradable Pyramid Tea Bags.
- Brewing time: 5-6 min.
- Brewing temperature: 95°C.
- Artificial fragrances-free.
- Product of organic farming.
- Produced and packaged in Greece.
How To Prepare
Steep one tea bag for five to six minutes in water just to the point of almost boiling (95° C). If preferred, you may sweeten with Beewell Organic Fir Tree Honey.
Delivery and Returns
- Product dispatches within one business day.
- 1-5 days delivery time.
- Due to the nature of this product, this item is non-returnable and non-exchangeable.