SDU Alveomesh Navy Sneakers
- Unit Price
Veja's SDU sneakers are made from Alveomesh - a technical fabric from recycled polyester that's super lightweight, flexible, and breathable. They are trimmed with panels of vegan suede and TPU, a film glued on the sneaker that provides additional seamless reinforcement yet is very light. This pair is set on wild rubber and rice waste soles sourced from the Amazon Rainforest.
The Alveomesh is a technical fabric made out exclusively of recycled polyester. It brings breathability, flexibility, and lightness to the shoe.
The TPU, ThermoPlastic Polyurethane, is a film glued on the sneaker. It provides additional seamless reinforcement yet is very light.
- Upper in Alveomesh recycled polyester.
- Panels in vegan suede and TPU.
- Side V Logo in TPU.
- Insole made from Sugar cane, Amazonian rubber, recycled Ethylene Vinyl Acetate, and organic cotton.
- Midsole in Sugar cane (52%).
- Outsole made from Amazonian rubber and rice waste.
- Soft Lining from recycled polyester.
- Laces in organic cotton.
- Made in Brazil.
Before you wear the shoes for the first time, we advise you to waterproof your shoes using the Jason Markk Repel Spray and to repeat this operation regularly. Concerning the canvas and leather parts: we suggest maintaining with the Jason Markk Ready to Use Foam and Jason Markk Premium Cleaning Brush.
Size and Fit
Veja sneakers fit true to size. If you are in between two sizes, it is better to take a size down.
For more information, see our comprehensive Veja Sizing Chart.
Delivery and Returns
- Product dispatches within one business day.
- 1-5 days delivery time.
- 15 days return. The product must be unworn, unopened, and in its original package.