Synbiotic Polyamine Shampoo
- Unit Price
Venn's shampoo, rich in pro and prebiotics, effectively and thoroughly nourishes hair and scalp without throwing off its natural pH levels. Clinically tested to cleanse hair and remove dirt and impurities, reduce scalp sebum, reduce dead skin, and improve scalp elasticity.
The formulation also contains six herbal extracts rich in antioxidants, Vitamins B3 (Niacinamide), B5 (Panthenol), and B7 (Biotin), Copper Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, and Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7. Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, used for hair conditioning, provides a gentle eucalyptus scent.
- For all hair types, including color-treated hair. Recommended for weak and thinning hair.
- Dermatologist tested: non-irritating and non-sensitizing.
- Free from parabens.
- Free from sulfates.
- Free from silicones.
- Free from PEGs.
- Free from mineral oil.
- Free from synthetic fragrance.
- Size: 400ml | 13.5 fl.oz.
How to Use
Three to five times weekly, prior to shampooing, brush dry hair to loosen dirt and disentangle. Wet hair thoroughly, pour Venn Synbiotic Polyamine Shampoo into hands, and then gently massage product within hands to create a gentle lather. Work through the scalp into strands. Rinse thoroughly. Follow cleansing with Malin And Goetz Cilantro Hair Conditioner. For best results, accompany this product with Dr. Barbara Sturm Scalp Serum to add intense hydration and pacify the scalp.
Delivery and Returns
- Product dispatches within one business day.
- 1-5 days delivery time.
- Due to the nature of this product, this item is non-returnable and non-exchangeable.