SDU Alveomesh White Black Sneakers
- Unit Price
Veja's SDU sneakers are made from Alveomesh - a technical fabric from recycled polyester that's super lightweight, flexible, and breathable. They are trimmed with panels of vegan suede and coated canvas. This pair is set on wild rubber and rice waste soles sourced from the Amazon Rainforest.
Veja's Alveomesh is a technical fabric made out exclusively of recycled polyester. It brings breathability, flexibility, and lightness to the shoe.
Coming from Jacareí São Paulo, this suede is a vegan synthetic textile alternative to animal-produced suede. It is a nonwoven fabric made of microfibers that are needle-punched together and impregnated with P.U. resin. This solvent-free process is less toxic than those used to produce classic synthetic suedes.
- Upper in Alveomesh recycled polyester.
- Panels in vegan suede and coated canvas.
- Side V Logo in Rubber and rice waste.
- Insole made from Sugar cane, Amazonian rubber, recycled Ethylene Vinyl Acetate, and organic cotton.
- Midsole in Sugar cane (52%).
- The outsole is made from Amazonian rubber and rice waste.
- Soft Lining from recycled polyester.
- Laces in organic cotton.
- Made in Brazil.
Size and Fit
Veja sneakers fit true to size. If you are in between two sizes, it is better to take a size down.
For more information, see our comprehensive Veja Sizing Chart.
Delivery and Returns
- Product dispatches within one business day.
- 1-5 days delivery time.
- 15 days return. The product must be unworn, unopened, and in its original package.