Pasta Del Capitano
Original Recipe Toothpaste
- Unit Price
Pasta del Capitano's original recipe was the first toothpaste launched in Italy in 1905. It became immediately famous for its unique flavor of leaves of carnation, spearmint, and cinnamon that allows you always to have a fresh breath and a confident smile.
- Free from triclosan.
- Free from sodium lauryl sulfate.
- Free from parabens.
- Free from preservatives with formaldehyde.
- Size: 75ml | 3.6oz.
- Made In Italy.
Instructions for use
- Brush twice a day for at least two minutes each time.
- Use in conjunction with Marvis mouthwash.
- Use a soft-bristled D.R. Harris toothbrush.
- Replace your toothbrush every two to three months.
Delivery and Returns
- Product dispatches within one business day.
- Estimated delivery 1-5 days.
- Due to the nature of this product, this item is non-returnable and non-exchangeable.