Muhle Beard Wax
Only a few final finishing touches with Muhle Beard Wax are needed for the complete program with the new Muhle beardcare series – and your beard is just right! The finest beeswax ensures a smooth texture, perfectly complemented by mango seed, sunflower, and argan oil. Fine fragrances of bergamot, wood and oakmoss flatter your nose and accompany you with their warm scent throughout the day.
All products in the new Muhle beardcare series come in tasteful glass containers – a beautiful eye-catcher in your bathroom and extra inspiration on each new morning.
Size: 50ml | 1.7 fl.oz.
How to Trim Your Beard
- Keep It Clean and Soft. A dry, dirty beard is terrible when it comes time for trim or grooming. So please keep it clean. First, wash with Muhle Beard Shampoo because your face skin is different from your scalp, and it's best to have something purpose-built for the occasion. Then, condition with Muhle Stubble Balm. It will soften things up and make the next step a lot easier.
- Brush It Out. After your beard dries, take the Muhle Beard Brush and run it against the grain, so that the hairs stand up and out.
- About That Mustache. Once you have trimmed down with clippers, you will want to clear those hairs off your upper lip. Muhle Beard Nose Ear Hair Scissors will do just fine for that. As for how high above your lip to trim? It's a judgment call. Some guys like a lot of clearance, and some prefer slightly overhang. Start lower and adjust upwards to taste.
- Finish the whole process with Muhle Beard Oil that will moisturize and help keep your facial hair looking its best. Then run a beard comb through it to distribute the oil, as well as to style your beard back into place post-trim. This will also help reveal strays that got passed over while trimming, which you can take care of with your scissors. Complete the final finishing touches with Muhle Beard Wax.
Delivery and Returns
- Product dispatches within one business day.
- 1-5 days delivery time.
- Due to the nature of this product, this item is non-returnable and non-exchangeable.