Teapot Oriente Italiano Vermiglio
- Unit Price
The Oriente Italiano collection by Richard Ginori, featuring Yasuhiro Kikuoka's reinterpretation of the Garofano, is a throwback to bygone eras. This collection showcases a highly stylized carnation in chinoiserie style to Florentine ceramics. Employing an airbrush technique on the renowned Antico Doccia style of tableware, the series is characterized by delicate hues. This teapot with cover for six, a part of the Oriente Italiano collection, combines high-quality Italian porcelain with vibrant shades of pink, creating an exuberant color block that adds liveliness to the table setting.
- Teapot with cover for six.
- Made in Italy.
- Made of porcelain.
- Presented in a luxury gift box.
- Height: 14.5cm | Ø max. 12cm | Ø min. 9.2cm | Weight: 590g.
- Height: 5.71 inches | Ø max. 4.72 inches | Ø min. 3.62 inches | Weight: 1.30 pounds.
Delivery and Returns
- Free standard delivery.
- Product dispatches within one business day.
- One to five business days delivery time.
- Fifteen days return. The product must be sealed, unopened, and in its original package.