Cutler and Gross Kingsman 0822 Tortoiseshell Sunglasses
It has been almost 50 years since opticians Messrs Graham Cutler and Tony Gross established eyewear label Cutler and Gross. The creative perspective that has defined Cutler and Gross's DNA since its conception in 1969 is still visible today.
Each pair of Cutler and Gross sunglasses, including this aviator-frame tortoiseshell acetate, is handcrafted in Italy following a process that takes up to six weeks and includes decades of separate steps.
The classic aviator shape has a retro feel and suits both casual and smart casual outfits, so team them with a suit during the workweek and sweats on a Saturday.
An iconic, timeless aviator pair of sunglasses featuring a flat bridge and classic round pins.
- Handmade in Italy.
- Hand riveted hinges.
- Italian acetate.
- Frontal: Dark turtle Italian acetate.
- Temple: Dark turtle Italian acetate.
- Lens: Semi-flat dark green solid.
- Lenses feature 100% UV absorption to 400nm.
Fit and Size
53 - 17 (145). For more information, see our Frame Size Guide.
Delivery and Returns
- Free standard delivery.
- Product dispatches within 1 business day.
- 1-5 days delivery time.
- 15 days return. The product must be sealed, unopened and in its original package.