V-12 Leather Magenta Sneakers
- Unit Price
When it comes to selecting materials, Veja always utilizes sustainable raw materials. The V-12 model is made from a combination of environmentally friendly and durable materials. The wild rubber for the soles on these Magenta V-12 sneakers is responsibly hand-harvested from the Amazon Rainforest. Veja sneakers are made from supple leather and have suede heel tabs and signature V logos at the sides.
Veja V-12 Leather Extra White Parme Magenta is made out of leather and suede originating from the pastures of southern Brazil's Rio Grande do Sul region. Employing an eco-conscious approach, the tanning process takes place entirely in Brazil, avoiding using hazardous or banned substances. Furthermore, meticulous care ensures responsible water consumption during the tanning procedure.
- Upper in leather.
- The panels are made out of leather and suede.
- Logo V is made of Suede.
- Organic cotton laces.
- Soft inner lining.
- The insole made of sugar cane, Amazonian rubber, organic cotton, and recycled Ethylene Vinyl Acetate.
- Bio-sourced and recycled outsole.
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre.
Size and Fit
Veja sneakers fit true to size. If you are in between two sizes, it is better to take a size down.
For more information, see our comprehensive Veja Sizing Chart.
Delivery and Returns
- Product dispatches within one business day.
- 1-5 days delivery time.
- 15 days return. The product must be unworn, unopened, and in its original package.