Rio Branco Alveomesh Blue Sneakers
- Unit Price
Veja's environmentally friendly sneakers are made from sustainable raw materials sourced from organic farms and ecological agriculture without any chemicals, a testament to the co-founders' commitment to sustainability. This Rio Branco pair was made out exclusively of recycled polyester rubber meanwhile the suede is made from the underside of bovine leather previously brushed to make it softer and more flexible.
The Alveomesh is a technical fabric made out exclusively of recycled polyester. It brings breathability, flexibility, and lightness to the shoe.
The suede is made from the underside of bovine leather previously brushed to make it softer and more flexible. It comes from farms in the south of Brazil. It is tanned in Brazil, respecting the REACH norms. Special attention is paid to water usage during the tanning process. The suede is also coated with water-repellent oils without PFCs (chemical compounds) to protect the sneakers from light rain.
- Upper in Recycled Polyester.
- Panels in Suede and leather.
- Side V Logo in Rubber and rice waste.
- Insole made from Sugar cane, Amazonian rubber, recycled Ethylene Vinyl Acetate, and organic cotton.
- Midsole in Sugar cane (52%).
- The outsole is made from Amazonian rubber, rice waste, and recycled rubber.
- Soft Lining from recycled polyester.
- Made in Brazil.
Fabric and leathers
The cotton used is organic and cultivated without chemicals or pesticides. The soles of Veja trainers are made from wild rubber from the Amazonian Rainforest. The leather used is vegetable-tanned with acacia extracts, a natural tanning.
Size and Fit
Veja sneakers fit true to size. If you are in between two sizes, it is better to take a size down.
For more information, see our comprehensive Veja Sizing Chart.
Delivery and Returns
- Product dispatches within one business day.
- 1-5 days delivery time.
- 15 days return. The product must be unworn, unopened, and in its original package.