Veja Minotaur Suede Blue Sneakers
- Unit Price
Veja's Minotaur suede is made from the underside of bovine leather that was previously brushed to make your shoes softer and more flexible. The leather comes from farms in the south of Brazil. It is also tanned in Brazil without using any hazardous or prohibited chemicals. Veja uses conventional dyes that comply with regulations. Furthermore, special attention is paid to water usage during the tanning process. The suede is also coated with water-repellent oils without chemical compounds to protect the sneakers from light rain.
- Upper in Suede.
- Panels in Suede.
- Side V Logo in Rubber and rice waste.
- Insole made from Sugar cane, Amazonian rubber, recycled Ethylene Vinyl Acetate, and organic cotton.
- Midsole in Sugar cane (52%).
- The outsole is made from Amazonian rubber, rice waste, and recycled rubber.
- Soft Lining from recycled polyester.
- Made in Brazil.
Fabric and leathers
The cotton used is organic and cultivated without chemicals or pesticides. The soles of Veja trainers are made from wild rubber from the Amazonian Rainforest. The leather used is vegetable-tanned with acacia extracts, a natural tanning.
Size and Fit
Veja sneakers fit true to size. If you are in between two sizes, it is better to take a size down.
For more information, see our comprehensive Veja Sizing Chart.
Delivery and Returns
- Product dispatches within one business day.
- 1-5 days delivery time.
- 15 days return. The product must be unworn, unopened, and in its original package.