V-12 Leather Green Sneakers
- Unit Price
When it comes to selecting materials, Veja always utilizes sustainable raw materials. The V-12 model is made from a combination of environmentally friendly and durable materials. The wild rubber for the soles on these Green V-12 sneakers is responsibly hand-harvested from the Amazon Rainforest. Veja sneakers are made from supple leather and have suede heel tabs and signature V logos at the sides.
Sourced from farms in Uruguay, renowned for its esteemed tradition of animal husbandry and exceptional leather craftsmanship, the bovine leather finds its way into the Veja V-12 Leather Extra White Cyprus. With a commitment to sustainability, the leather is skillfully tanned in Brazil, adhering to the rigorous standards of REACH regulations. This process includes a conscientious approach to water consumption.
- Upper in leather.
- The panels are made out of leather and suede.
- Logo V is made of suede.
- Organic cotton laces.
- Soft inner lining.
- Insole made of sugar cane, Amazonian rubber, organic cotton, and recycled Ethylene Vinyl Acetate.
- Bio-sourced and recycled outsole.
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre.
Size and Fit
Veja sneakers fit true to size. If you are in between two sizes, it is better to take a size down.
For more information, see our comprehensive Veja Sizing Chart.
Delivery and Returns
- Product dispatches within one business day.
- One to five days delivery time.
- Fifteen days return. The product must be unworn and in its original package.