V-10 Nautico Sneakers
- Unit Price
Veja's sneakers are made using sustainable materials, but Veja also returns a percentage of the profits to the Brazilian community that manufactures them. These Veja V-10 leather sneakers are made from raw materials, including rubber soles harvested from the Amazonian rainforest and organic cotton linings sourced from Ceará, Brazil.
- The V-10 model, made out of ecological and sustainable materials, stands for ten years of love.
- Upper in Ripstop
- Panels in Ripstop, suede, and leather.
- Side V Logo in Rubber and rice waste.
- The outsole is made from Amazonian rubber, rice waste, and recycled rubber.
- Insole made from Sugar cane, Amazonian rubber, recycled Ethylene Vinyl Acetate, and organic cotton.
- Soft Lining (organic cotton and recycled polyester).
- Laces in organic cotton.
Before you wear the shoes for the first time, we advise you to waterproof your shoes using the stain and water repellent spray and to repeat this operation regularly. Concerning the canvas and leather parts, we suggest maintaining them with the cleaning foam and cleaning brush.
Size and Fit
Veja sneakers fit true to size. If you are in between two sizes, it is better to take a size down.
For more information, see our comprehensive Veja Sizing Chart.
Delivery and Returns
- Product dispatches within one business day.
- 1-5 days delivery time.
- 15 days return. The product must be unworn, unopened, and in its original package.