No. 89 Shaving Soap And Bowl
- Unit Price
A triple-milled shaving soap formulated with shea butter to create a rich, creamy lather for a smooth shave. Beautifully presented in a wooden shaving bowl carefully crafted from renewable sources.
Orange and bergamot blended with lavender and neroli give this scent its classical cologne aspect. Warmed with a touch of spicy nutmeg, the floral heart is underscored by the dominant woody accord of sandalwood, cedarwood, and vetiver in this quintessentially English gentleman's fragrance.
Size: 100g | 3.5oz.
- Top notes: bergamot, lavender, neroli, nutmeg, orange, petitgrain.
- Heart notes: geranium, rose, ylang-ylang.
- Base notes: cedarwood, musk, oakmoss, sandalwood, vetiver.
How to Use
- Wet the beard with warm water. Apply a thin layer of Floris London No. 89 shaving soap to clean skin or to a shave brush and apply in circular motions. Let sit on the skin for thirty seconds.
- Use your Muhle safety razor slowly, with short strokes, and in the direction of the hair growth to avoid razor bumps and burn.
- Rinse blade often under warm water.
- Shave difficult areas last, permitting the cream to soften the hair longer.
- After shaving, apply a small amount of Floris London No. 89 aftershave balm to the face and neck area, massaging in until completely absorbed.
- Follow with Baxter of California oil-free moisturizer if desired.
- Use daily.
Delivery and Returns
- Product dispatches within 1 business day.
- 1-5 days delivery time.
- Due to the nature of this product, this item is non-returnable and non-exchangeable.