Dr. Barbara Sturm
Brightening Face Lotion
- Unit Price
Dr. Sturm's Notes
This gentle line instantly brightens your skin, combatting lackluster and uneven complexions while providing a cocktail of nourishing and skin matrix-boosting ingredients.
Dr. Barbara Sturm’s brightening face lotion is a 24-hour moisturizer that helps to even out skin tone and to gradually minimize visible signs of pigmentation. A special extract of Cress Sprouts Extract helps brighten the skin and diminish uneven skin tone. Hyaluronic Acid provides intensive moisture and Ginseng Extract and Vitamin E support the skin's protection against free radical, environmental stressors. Light-reflecting mineral pigments provide an instant glow to the complexion. The brightening face lotion is a lighter moisturizing formula.
Size: 50ml | 1.69 fl.oz
- Lighter formula than Dr. Barbara Sturm Brightening Face Cream.
- Evens out skin tone and gradually minimizes visible signs of pigmentation.
- Cress Sprouts Extract brightens the skin and diminishes the appearance of dark and yellowish spots.
- Hyaluronic Acid provides intense moisture.
- Ginseng Extract supports the skin's protection against free radicals and environmental stressors.
- Vitamin E protects against free radicals for glowing, even-looking skin.
- Shimmer particles provide the complexion with an instant glow.
Garden Cress Extract, Ginseng, Soy Isoflavones, Purslane Extract, Panthenol, Vitamin E, Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Silica, Exopolysaccharide, Hyaluronic Acid, Glycerine, Optical Pigments (Iron Oxide, Titanium Oxide).
Instructions For Use
Apply in the morning and evening, patting gently onto the face and neck. Note: In the morning, also use a cream with SPF protection such as Dr. Barbara Sturm Sun Drops SPF 50, to help prevent the formation of dark spots.
Complete Dr. Barbara Sturm's brightening series with the Brightening Serum and the Brightening Face Cream.
Delivery and Returns
- Product dispatches within one business day.
- 1-5 days delivery time.
- Due to the nature of this product, this item is non-returnable and non-exchangeable.