Curasept ADS 712 Toothpaste 0.12%
- Unit Price
Curasept toothpaste contains a patented, clinically tested Anti Discolouration System (ADS) which, unlike other chlorhexidine mouthwashes, drastically reduce the appearance of brown-yellow spots which can form on the teeth due to chlorhexidine. Furthermore, Curasept's unique formulation helps prevent changes in taste. Curasept's formulation is sugar-free and it protects gums and teeth against the attack of harmful bacteria and the build-up of plaque.
- Anti-staining chlorhexidine toothpaste with fluoride.
- Protects teeth and gums against bacteria and plaque.
- Unique formulation reduces changes in taste perception.
- Contains 0.12% chlorhexidine digluconate.
- Recommended for daily use.
- Size: 75ml | 2.5oz.
Instructions for use
- Brush twice a day for at least two minutes each time.
- Use in conjunction with Curasept ADS 212 mouthwash.
- Use a soft-bristled D.R. Harris toothbrush.
- Replace your toothbrush every 2-3 months.
Delivery and Returns
- Product dispatches within one business day.
- Estimated delivery 1-5 days.
- Due to the nature of this product, this item is non-returnable and non-exchangeable.