Green Canvas Stenciled Duffle Bag | World War II Era
Taxes and duties included.
World War II Era Green Canvas Duffel Bag With Hand And Shoulder Carrying Straps.
- Vintage circa 40s item.
- Soldier's Name Written On: Robert L. Cooper.
- Soldier's Number Written On: 54669782
- Inside Markings: "USA" and "Cotton Duck".
- Laid Flat Measures About: W 23 inches and L 32 inches.
- Shoulder Strap is L 26 inches with metal strap.
- Condition: Accurate Pictures
- Handmade in USA.
- Product dispatched within 1 business day.
- Due to the nature of this product this item is non-returnable and non-exchangeable.