Veja Wata White Canvas Natural Sole
Exclusive at The Project Garments.
WATA means cotton in Japanese and it is a casual, unisex and timeless sneaker.
- Upper in organic cotton.
- Logo V made of wild rubber.
- Lining made out of organic cotton.
- Inner sole made of organic cotton and expanded P.U.
- Sole made of wild rubber from the amazonian forest.
- Made in Brazil.
Before you wear the shoes for the first time, we advise you to waterproof your shoes using the Jason Markk Repel Spray and to repeat this operation regularly. Concerning the canvas and leather parts: we suggest maintaining with the Jason Markk Ready to Use Foam and Jason Markk Premium Cleaning Brush.
Size and Fit
Veja sneakers fit true to size. If you are in between two sizes, it is better to take a size down.
For more information, see our comprehensive Veja Sizing Chart.
Delivery and Returns
- Product dispatches within 1 business day.
- 1-5 days delivery time.
- 15 days return. The product must be unworn, unopened and in its original package.