Veja Wata | Natural Suede | Moonrock Pierre
Taxes and duties included.
The WATA (which means cotton in Japanese) is a casual, timeless and unisex sneakers
- Upper made out of low chrome nubuck leather.
- Logo V made out of wild rubber.
- Lining made out of organic cotton.
- Inner sole made of organic cotton and polyurethane.
- Sole made of wild rubber from the amazonian forest
- Made in Brazil.
The cotton used is organic, cultivated without chemicals or pesticides. The soles of Veja trainers are made from wild rubber from the Amazonian Rainforest. The leather used is vegetable-tanned with acacia extracts, a natural tanning.
Before you wear the shoes for the first time, we advise you to waterproof your shoes and to repeat this operation regularly. Concerning the canvas models: the canvas can be brushed with cold water and soap, please avoid to wash them in the machine otherwise the leather inserts will rub off on the canvas. Concerning the leather models: maintain the leather with a specific leather care product in the form of a spray or cream. The suede sections can be maintained by dry brushing.
- Product dispatches within 1 business day.
- 1-5 days delivery time.
- 15 days return. Product must be unworn, unopened and in its original package.