Veja V-12 Extra White Marsala Nautico
Veja's sneakers are made using sustainable materials, but Veja also returns a percentage of the profits to the Brazilian community that manufactures them. These Veja V-12 leather sneakers are made from raw materials including rubber soles harvested from the Amazonian rainforest and organic cotton linings sourced from Ceará, Brazil.
The Veja V-12 model is made out of ecological and sustainable materials.
- Upper in leather.
- Panels made out of leather.
- Logo V made of rubber.
- Lining in jersey.
- Insole made out of wild rubber and other synthetic materials.
- Sole made of wild rubber from the Amazonian forest (25%).
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre.
Fabric and leathers
The cotton used is organic, cultivated without chemicals or pesticides. The soles of Veja trainers are made from wild rubber from the Amazonian Rainforest. The leather used is vegetable-tanned with acacia extracts, a natural tanning.
Before you wear the shoes for the first time, we advise you to waterproof your shoes using the Jason Markk Repel Spray and to repeat this operation regularly. Concerning the canvas and leather parts: we suggest maintaining with the Jason Markk Ready to Use Foam and Jason Markk Premium Cleaning Brush.
Size and Fit
Veja sneakers fit true to size. If you are in between two sizes, it is better to take a size down.
For more information, see our comprehensive Veja Sizing Chart.
Delivery and Returns
- Product dispatches within 1 business day.
- 1-5 days delivery time.
- 15 days return. The product must be unworn, unopened and in its original package.