Veja V-12 B-Mesh White Berry Gold Yellow
The B-Mesh used by Veja is made from recycled plastic bottles. 15 plastic bottles are used to create a pair of sneakers. This upcycling process creates a smart fabric, both breathing and waterproof.
- Upper in B-mesh: made from plastic bottles.
- Panels made out of recycle pet and leather.
- Lining in Jersey (100% recycled polyester).
- Veja logo made out of wild rubber.
- Inner sole made out of expanded PU.
- Sole made of wild rubber from the amazonian forest.
- Made in Brazil.
Fabric and leathers
The cotton used is organic, cultivated without chemicals or pesticides. The soles of Veja trainers are made from wild rubber from the Amazonian Rainforest. The leather used is vegetable-tanned with acacia extracts, a natural tanning.
Before you wear the shoes for the first time, we advise you to waterproof your shoes using the Repel Spray and to repeat this operation regularly. Concerning the canvas and leather parts: we suggest maintaining with the Ready to Use Foam and Premium Cleaning Brush.
Delivery and Returns
- Product dispatches within 1 business day.
- 1-5 days delivery time.
- 15 days return. Product must be unworn, unopened and in its original package.