Veja V-10 B-Mesh White Berry
Exclusive at The Project Garments.
Initially debuted in 2016 to celebrate Veja's 10th anniversary, the Veja V-10 sneakers are re-designed in beige suede and white mesh for the new season. They are crafted with a low top and a round toe that is set with a coordinating beige midsole, then finished with the label's hallmark V logo on the side panels.
- Upper in B-Mesh, made from recycled plastic bottles.
- Panels made out of leather and suede.
- Logo V made of wild rubber.
- Lining in organic cotton.
- Inner sole in organic cotton and polyurethane.
- Sole made of wild rubber from the Amazonian forest.
- Made in Brazil.
Fabric and leathers
The cotton used is organic, cultivated without chemicals or pesticides. The soles of Veja trainers are made from wild rubber from the Amazonian Rainforest. The leather used is vegetable-tanned with acacia extracts, which is natural tanning.
Before you wear the shoes for the first time, we advise you to waterproof your shoes using the Jason Markk Repel Spray and to repeat this operation regularly. Concerning the canvas and leather parts: we suggest maintaining with the Jason Markk Ready to Use Foam and Jason Markk Premium Cleaning Brush. The suede sections can be maintained with the Jason Markk Suede Kit.
Size and Fit
Veja sneakers fit true to size. If you are in between two sizes, it is better to take a size down.
For more information, see our comprehensive Veja Sizing Chart.
Delivery and Returns
- Product dispatches within 1 business day.
- 1-5 days delivery time.
- 15 days return. The product must be unworn, unopened and in its original package.