Veja SDU RT Olive White
The B-Mesh used by Veja is made from recycled plastic bottles. 3 plastic bottles are used to create a pair of sneakers. This upcycling process creates a smart fabric, both breathing and waterproof.
- Upper in B-mesh: made from recycled plastic bottles.
- Panels made out of TPU and vegan suede.
- Logo V made of TPU.
- Lining in Jersey of recycled polyester.
- Insole made out of EVA, recycled EVA and wild rubber.
- Sole made out of EVA and wild rubber from the Amazonian forest (25%).
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre.
Before you wear the shoes for the first time, we advise you to waterproof your shoes using the Jason Markk Repel Spray and to repeat this operation regularly. Concerning the canvas and leather parts: we suggest maintaining with the Jason Markk Ready to Use Foam and Jason Markk Premium Cleaning Brush. The suede sections can be maintained with the Jason Markk Suede Kit.
Size and Fit
Veja sneakers fit true to size.
If you are in between two sizes, it is better to take a size down.
For more information, see our comprehensive Veja Men's Sizing Chart.
Delivery and Returns
- Product dispatches within 1 business day.
- 1-5 days delivery time.
- 15 days return. The product must be unworn, unopened and in its original package.