TruffleHunter Black Truffle Tagliatelle Pasta
Taxes and duties included.
Tagliatelle, derives from the Italian word tagliare, meaning “to cut”. It refers to the type of pasta that is originating from the Marche region of Italy. This is where TruffleHunter was founded.
- Taste: Expect restaurant quality pasta with a subtle hint of Black Truffle in each bite.
- Use: This pasta should be cooked in lightly salted boiling water for 4-5 minutes. Drain and toss with a tablespoon of TruffleHunter Black Truffle Oil. Finish with finely grated parmigiana. Ideal quantity for 4 persons.
- Shelf Life: 16 Months.
- Ingredients: Durum Wheat Flour, Fresh Eggs, Black Truffles (3%), Black Truffle Flavour.
- Suitability: Vegetarian, Nut Free.
- Product dispatches within 1 business day.
- 1-5 days delivery time.
- Due to the nature of this product, this item is non-returnable and non-exchangeable.